The post Cruise Control is used more often than Speed Limiter but all together they are used only in approx. 10% of the trips. 17% of the equipped drivers don’t even know they have this function. Drivers generally don’t use the 2 functions (they specialize either in CC use or SL use).The road types where CC and SL are used are equivalent appeared first on UDrive Results.
PCP Webinar: Cross-Continental Learning Lab for Innovation Procurement: Approaches in Europe and Canada – 25 November 2014: Presentations are available now!
December 1, 2014
November 27, 2014
November 18, 2016
July 4, 2014
- Fostering international cooperation: ERTICO delegation visits Kazan
- Cooperative effort is a win-win: the Brainport region shows how
- PTV Guest Blog: Air pollution control thanks to optimised traffic light management
- “City of Solutions”: Hamburg prepares for the 2021 ITS World Congress
- MaaS – from modes to movement
April 16 - April 19
April 18 @ 9:00 am - April 19 @ 3:30 pm
April 19 @ 3:30 pm - April 20 @ 1:30 pm