The European project NeMo is organising its first Stakeholder Conference 12 October 2017 at IBM premises in Ehningen near Stuttgart.
The Conference follows the International Electric Vehicle Symposium and Exhibition (EVS30) to be held in the nearby Stuttgart-Messe over the preceding three days (9 to 11 October).
We invite experts and stakeholders in the area of electromobility to learn more about the developments in the first year of this 3-year project, and specifically the:
- Steps taken in building an Electromobility Hyper-Network with the basic aim to increase interoperability of services for electric vehicles across Europe
- Solutions proposed for an Open European Inter-Roaming Protocol, which will allow Electromobility Roaming Platforms to connect to each other.
Participants will have the opportunity to liaise with project partners and other electromobility experts, to actively contribute to the discussions and provide valuable feedback in order for NeMo developments to meet the needs of all stakeholders, i.e. users, service providers, industry, infrastructure operators and public authorities.
A developer session will be held in parallel to the Stakeholder Forum Conference. The session which will also take place at the IBM premises in Ehningen, will focus on tools for the development of B2B and B2C applications in the ecosystem of electromobility.
During this session participants will have the opportunity to:
- Find out what the NeMo Hyper-Network is all about and how it will benefit their business;
- Tell us more about their needs so that we can build an Electromobility Hyper-Network that is valuable and easy to access for all stakeholders;
- Liaise with experts in the area of Electromobility and find out the latest trends and solutions towards the deployment of B2B and B2C applications for Electromobility;
- Be inspired to develop such Electromobility applications for the NeMo Hyper-Network and be a part of our team.
The NeMo Developer Session addresses IT Service Developers and solution providers, Electromobility experts, academics, researchers and PhD students and is the first of a series of respective sessions which aims to provide interested participants with all necessary information and tools, so that they may develop services that will be easily interoperable with all the other services to be connected in the Hyper-Network and thus reaching a very wide audience at an international level.
It targets IT developers and other stakeholders who want to familiarise themselves with the NeMo Service development environments and Hyper-Network. The developer session is the first of a series of NeMo events which will provide information and tools for their potential participation at the NeMo Hackathon, planned towards end of the NeMo project in 2019. Further information is available here.
Further information and registration:
The NeMo conference is free to attend but registration is required. Deadline for registration is the evening of 27 September 2017.
Please register here for either the Stakeholder Conference or the Developer session (not both). Participants of both events will attend a common introductory session at the start of the event, which will present a general overview of the NeMo project.
Please note that the NeMo Conference is entirely separate from the EVS30 event.
Final agenda for both agenda: please visit NeMO website.