Registration for the ITS European Congress in Glasgow, Scotland on 6-9 June 2016 is officially open! Don’t miss out on your chance to save by registering now for the discounted early bird registration rate. The ITS Congress and Exhibition is Europe’s largest event in Intelligent Transport Systems and Services, representing the annual appointment for the European ITS community to share knowledge and make business.
We expect over 2,500 ITS professionals discussing the latest trend on ITS during the sessions and networking in the Exhibition and throughout the social events.
Here are some of the highlights to get a glimpse of the extensive programme for this year’s Congress:
• Mayor’s Summit on Wednesday 8 June
• More than 100 sessions around the 5 Congress topics
• Gala Evening at Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum on Wednesday 8 June
• Student Programme to engage the younger generation
• Exhibition gathering more than 100 exhibitors
• Technical Visits to show Scotland’s best ITS
• …and much more!
REGISTER before 18 April to benefit from the early bird discount!