ERTICO is delighted to announce its partnership with the 4th International Conference on Future Mobility which will be held on 7 – 8 November 2018 at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Global automotive, mobility and transportation experts will be gathering at the event to discuss and debate the future of transportation in smart cities, new developments in connected and autonomous driving, and the growth of electric mobility. ERTICO’s CEO Jacob Bangsgaard will be present at this event on 7 November and speaking at the session ‘Cross Border Cooperative ITS in Europe’ from 12:30 to 13:00.
Some of the key speakers already confirmed for the event include:
- Adham Ghandour I CEO, Emagine, UAE
- Akin Adamson I Director – Middle East, Ricardo Energy and Environment, UAE
- Christian Drakulic I Unit Mobility and Transport Technologies, DG III, Directorate for Innovation, Austrian Ministry of Transport, Innovation and Technology, Austria
- Christoph Stadler I Director APAC, moovel Group GmbH, Germany
- Francois Guichard I ITS and Automated Driving Focal Point, The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), Switzerland
- Frans-Anton Vermast I Strategy Advisor and International Smart City Ambassador, Amsterdam Smart City, Netherlands
- Harri Santamala I Chief Executive Officer, Sensible4, Finland
- Jacob Bangsgaard I Chief Executive Officer, ERTICO, Belgium
- Dr. Jelte Bos I Perceptual and Cognitive Systems, TNO, Netherlands
- Joerg Tonndorf I Associate Director – Transport Planning Lead, ARUP, UAE
- Kabsung Kim I Professor, Department of Urban Planning and Engineering, Yonsei University, Korea
- Kyung-Won Suh I Senior Research Engineer (Global R&D Master), FCEV Performance Development Team, Hyundai Motor Company, Korea
- Reija Viinanen I Director, Aurora Collaboration – Mobility Management and ITS Services, Finnish Transport Agency, Finland
- Eng. Sebastian Wagner I Group Leader Vehicle Control and Sensor Technology, Fraunhofer Institute for Transport and Infrastructure Systems, Germany
- Taher Diab I Senior Director – Strategy and Planning, Supreme Council of Energy, UAE
- Torgier Vaa I Senior Principal Engineer – Transport Technology, Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Norway
- Yoshiaki Ichikawa I Senior Chief Engineer, International Standardization Office, Hitachi Ltd., Japan
The conference is hosted by the Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology (ESMA) in co-operation with the Department of Transport (DoT) Abu Dhabi.