A European Union-funded Bike2Work project has seen around 300 companies in 12 EU countries promote cycling as a transport mode, resulting in over half a million people taking to bikes for their commute.
July 10, 2015
February 19, 2015
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard