2018 CEF Transport call virtual info day
May 31 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The information day will cover priorities and main aspects of the of the 2018 CEF Transport call, evaluation and award process, as well as give tips on how to prepare submit a successful proposal. Interactive Q&A sessions will take place during the information day.
Register for the info day
Register for the event to follow it online and ask questions: http://europa.eu/!cx69Dm.
About the 2018 CEF Transport call
With an indicative budget of €450 million the 2018 CEF Transport call for project proposals covers funding objectives and priorities supporting the policy orientations of the upcoming 3rd Clean Mobility Package, scheduled to be adopted in May 2018. The focus of financial assistance will thus be on cross-cutting objectives of transport digitalisation, road safety and multimodality.
The call’s priorities are:
- Rail interoperability and ERTMS – European Rail Traffic Management Systems (€100 million)
- New technologies and innovation, as well as Safe and secure infrastructure and, including a focus on safety (EUR 200 million)
- ITS – Intelligent Transport Services for road, RIS – River Information Services, as well as Connections to and development of multimodal logistics platforms (€150 million)
The call is expected to be launched in early May and close in late October 2018, in coordination with a CEF Telecom call on digitalisation.
Follow the event online
The event will be streamed online. Both the webstreaming link and the event recordings will appear on the event page. The info day will also be live-tweeted – follow #CEFTranInfo and @inea_eu.
Prepare your questions for the FAQ session
Speakers will answer questions received by mail and on Twitter in dedicated Q&A sessions during the event:
- Send your questions by mail to INEA-CEF-Transport-Infoday@ec.europa.eu before and during the event
- Ask your questions with #CEFTranInfo during the event