MaaS Market – Concept to delivery
March 22 - March 23
Mobility as a Service – THE FUTURE OF TRANSPORT
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
MaaS Market is a two-day, international conference for all organisations committed to developing new ways of getting people to their destination and new ways for them to pay for transport services.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Aimed at executives and senior managers in the transport and ITS sectors, MaaS Market will focus on key policy, operational, technological and business-critical issues.
You will hear about the very latest thinking and innovations from international project leaders and have the opportunity to network with government agencies, service providers and suppliers, financiers and senior transport planners.
THE PROGRAMME WILL COVER
- Why MaaS will revolutionise transport
- Roles of central and local governments
- Trends from car to public transport
- What MaaS means for transport companies
- Technology and common standards
- The role of autonomous vehicles in MaaS
- MaaS and the environment
- Sampo Hietanen, CEO, MaaS Global
- Anne Berner, Minister of Transport, Government of Finland
- Rasmus Lindholm, Director, Ertico
- Michael Hurwitz, Director of Transport Innovation, Transport for London
- Andy Taylor, Director of Global Strategy, Cubic Transportation Systems
- Miller Crockart, Vice President, PTV Group
- Richard Harris, Director of Communications and Marketing, Xerox
- Martyn Briggs, Head of the Mobility Team, Frost & Sullivan
- Mika Rytkönen, Head of Business Development, Here
- Lucy Yu, Head of Innovation, Department for Transport, UK
- Daniel Peterson, Director of Transportation Planning, Dewberry
- Margaret Bell, Professor of Transport and Environment, Newcastle University
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Delegate bookings are now available at the early bird price of just £245 plus VAT. Tickets include both conference days, buffet lunch, tea and coffee and entrance to the networking drinks and canapés reception on the evening of March 22.