- This event has passed.
Transport Efficiency Day 2017
August 24 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
On August 24, it’s time for Transport Efficiency Today’s Sixth Edition at Lindholmen in Gothenburg. We welcome you to attend this conference, which this year will affect transport efficiency on several levels. How should freight be effective in the future of urban areas and how can digitalisation affect the flow of goods, planning and business models? What viable alternatives are already available and what is the future development of energy efficiency on the transport side? This and much more will be presented and discussed, both on and off the stage, at this year’s Treff conference.
As in previous years, the conference will be marked by exciting lectures by scientists and other experts, visionary framtidsutblickar, innovative technical solutions and not least of networking.
Welcome to Göteborg and Lindholmen August 24!
09.00 Registration, coffee & sandwich
9:30 to 9:40
Welcome to the Transportation Efficiency Day
9:40 to 10:00
The government dialogue meetings and freight strategy, what happens now?
Mattias Landgren, Secretary to the Minister Anna Johansson
10:00 to 11:20
SESSION 1: Digitization
- Digitization as enabling future manorialism rail – good practices and strategic initiatives – Jan Bergstrand, Transport Administration
- AEOLIX – the future European Logistics Information Exchange Federative platform for logistics services – towards the block chain technology – Eusebiu Catana, ERTICO
- How can automation and digitization efficiency of logistics chains? Lina Olsson CLOSER
11:20 to 11:35 Leg
11:35 to 12:30
SESSION 2: Urbanization
- Can dynamic control of ring roads streamline freight in and out of our cities? Helene Giaina, Schenker Consulting
- Why it gets crowded on the roads as we build and how we handle this? Anna Fredriksson, Linköping University and Kajsa Hulthén, Chalmers University of Technology
- City mold needs to be part of the transport system – Lars Marcus, Chalmers University of Technology
- Neighborhood Watch meets transport: the foundation for a circular economy? Corentin de Trégomain, pool.farm
12:30 to 13:30 LUNCH AND MINGLE
13:30 to 14:50
Session 3: Roads to vision
- Around the world non-stop in a solar-powered airships – Fredrik Sträng, ACEQ
- Towards the Physical Internet – challenges from Procter & Gamble perspective – Sergio Barbarino, Procter & Gamble and chairman of ALICE
- The path towards a sustainable logistics system – Henrik Lae, Scania
14:50 to 15:15 HANKER
15:15 to 16:20
SESSION 4: Energy Efficiency
- Energy efficient supply chains – where the plane meets profit – Arni Halldorsson, Chalmers University of Technology
- Shipping – part of the solution for an energy-efficient transport – Björn Garberg, Maritime Administration
- Challenges and opportunities with electric freight vehicles in urban areas – Tanja Dalle-Muenchmeyer, FREVUE-ordinator, Cross River Partnership, London
- Energy supply projections in the UK: the potential impact on vehicle designs and logistics operations – Dr. Philip Greening, Heriot-Watt University
16:20 to 16:30 Closing of the year
With reservation for changes.
The presentations will be in Swedish and English.
The program is updated regularly on this page.
Application deadline: August 11 – the number of places is limited and notifications processed in the order they are received.