Innovate UK today opened for applicants its Enhancing the end-to-end journey competition, offering investment of up to £10 million in collaborative R&D projects intended to ‘catalyse innovation to improve the efficiency and experience of the end-to-end journey for people and freight’. Proposals are sought that would…
ITS Benefits >> Analyses of drayage optimization applications show a reduced total travel time from Hong Kong to Columbus, OH, from 96 hours to 82 hours (14 percent) within the 6-month test period.
October 1, 2014
ITS Lessons >> Develop a plan for the continued maintenance and sustainment of new mobile transit applications utilizing transit open data, to minimize the risk that application developers will stop supporting the applications.
October 2, 2012
December 11, 2014
- “Is blockchain the answer to cybersecurity?” – Highlights from ERTICO’s session at the ITF Leipzig
- Corridor as a Service is about smart logistics
- NXP guest blog: Why GreenBox matters to hybrid and electric vehicle (HEV/EV) development
- Fostering international cooperation: ERTICO delegation visits Kazan
- Cooperative effort is a win-win: the Brainport region shows how
August 30 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 4 - September 5