At least 1500 public charging points will be installed in cities and towns in the Dutch province of Gelderland to support the growing number of electric cars in the region.
October 3, 2011
October 10, 2013
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard