Cutting the cost of wrong way driving (May/June 2014) ITS Benefits Database http://www.itsbenefits.its.dot.gov
December 20, 2012
February 22, 2016
ITS Benefits >> Deployment of integrated traffic management and control system leads to a greater than 25 percent increase in peak throughput capacity on Melbourne, Australia’s M1 Monash Freeway.
November 30, 2014
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
- Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October