A Virtual Tour of the University of Maryland’s Innovative Method of Collecting, Archiving and Disseminating Transportation and Transit Data for the DC Metro Area (06/22/2011) ITS Lessons Learned Knowledge Resource http://www.itslessons.its.dot.gov
May 29, 2012
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
- Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October