The ITS Observatory project is part of the H2020 ITS and Connected Vehicle cluster. The objective of this cluster is to support and increase project outcomes, enhance visibility of C-ITS related projects, foster information flow between projects and partners, maximise cluster dissemination activities, addressing a larger community, reach complementary in implementations, and to foster synergies for further H2020 project collaboration.
Collaboration within the cluster includes regular cluster meetings or conference calls, exchanging LOSs, the establishment of cluster working groups (e.g. on security, privacy, etc.), and data report and data sharing.
Joint cluster activities include also workshops & conferences, starting with a workshop in Brussels held in November 2015, joint web appearance, development of promotional material and the establishment of a LinkedIn Community / Forum, administration of questionnaires.
Besides ITS Observatory, the following nine other projects are part of this ITS and Connected Vehicle Cluster:
- CODECS – Cooperative ITS Deployment Coordination Support, also involving the support of the Network of ITS National Associations. http://www.codecs-project.eu
- MASAI – Mobility based on aggregation of services and applications integration: http://masai.teleticketing.eu/
- EU Travel – Optimodal European Travel Ecosystem. EU Travel attended the ITS Observatory User Requirements Workshop held in June 2015 in Brussels. The two projects will collaborate mainly in the framework of Dissemination activities and administration of surveys. Both projects will promote each other’s events and activities. http://www.eutravelproject.eu/
- BONVOYAGE – From Bilbao to Oslo, intermodal mobility solutions and interfaces for people and goods, supported by an innovative communication network. http://bonvoyage2020.eu/
- ETC – The European Travellers Club: Account-Based Travelling across the European Union is an initiative of several European e-Ticketing Schemes in Public Transport Members and the Open Ticketing Institute (OTI). The project aims to ensure that all travellers in Europe can use trusted, easy and seamless Account-Based Ticketing services, integrated with journey planning and travel information. http://54138954.swh.strato-hosting.eu/
- HIGHTS – High precision positioning for cooperative ITS applications. The goal of the project is to achieve high precision positioning system with the accuracy of 25cm in the area of Cooperative systems. http://hights.eu/
- OPTIMUM – Multi-source Big Data Fusion Driven Proactivity for Intelligent Mobility. The project is working to unveil state-of-the-art information technology solutions to improve transit, freight transportation and traffic connectivity throughout Europe. Through tailor-made applications, OPTIMUM is striving to bring proactive and problem-free mobility to modern transport systems by introducing and promoting interoperability, adaptability and dynamicity. http://www.optimumproject.eu
- ROADART – Research Alternative Diversity Aspects foR Trucks. http://www.roadart.eu/
- SocialCar – Open social transport network for urban approach to carpooling. The project aims to design, develop, test and roll out a service that simplifies the car-sharing experience of citizens in urban and peri-urban areas. http://socialcar-project.eu/about-project
- TIMON – Enhanced real time services for an optimized multimodal mobility relying on cooperative networks and open data. http://www.timon-project.eu/