On 23 and 24 May 2018, the DATEX II Forum will be in Utrecht, The Netherlands. An interesting program in the inspiring Rijkswaterstaat convention center offers ITS system users, policy makers, software developers, information architects and ITS consultants the ultimate chance to become acquainted with the latest DATEX II developments. The forum offers introductory sessions for new users as well as in depth sessions for experienced DATEX II users.
Highlights of the program are:
- DATEX II version 3
- possibilities, benefits and operation of DATEX II implementations
- DATEX II in relation to C-ITS and Automated Driving
- urban domain supported by DATEX II
- governance of national and regional profiles
- technical impact of namespaces and the new exchange options and
- data structures and profiling
Please click here for further details.