On 7th March 2017 HOLM the House of Logistics and Mobility hosted the workshop “Moving to an Intelligent Hinterland Transport Infrastructure” in the framework of a joint action between the ERTICO Initiative TM 2.0 and the European project CO-GISTICS. 30 participants attended the workshop that was aimed to provide an insight of how the next generation of road traffic management can be linked to the hinterland transport. The workshop presented selected case studies of C-ITS deployment in logistics hubs such as ports and airports as well as cities.
The full report of the workshop is available here.
The presentations are now available on the links below:
- EC policy initiatives for an intelligent transport infrastructure, Pedro Barradas, EC DG MOVE
- Next generation traffic management, TM2.0 platform Johanna Despoina Tzanidaki, TomTom
- Deploying C‐ITS in hubs Lina Konstantinopoulou, ERTICO – ITS Europe
- Next generation traffic management and links to hinterland transport, URSA MAJOR and CO‐GISTICS pil
- C‐ITS for logistics and the port of Hamburg Hermann D. Grünfeld, Hamburg Port Authority
- C‐ITS at airports – Managing and using truck traffic data at Frankfurt/Main Bernhard Lessmann, FRAPORT