On February 22nd in Espoo, Finland, Nokia announced significant updates to its software portfolio that bring new levels of intelligence, automation and innovation to service provider networks.
These new software solutions will help customers automate operations, make sense of massive amounts of data and monetize services. They include the Nokia evolved Service Operations Center (eSOC), Nokia NetAct Archive Cloud and Nokia SBC for Cloud. In addition, at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 Nokia will provide the first public demonstration of real-time, big data analytics from Deepfield, a company Nokia acquired last month.
- Nokia and Vodafone trial cloud-based RAN architecture
- Nokia showcases 5G innovations driving next era of communication
- MOBiNET shows business potential in terms of (international) market growth and cost savings for service providers
- New Nokia evolved Service Operations Center (eSOC): First solution providing advanced closed-loop automation with near real-time feedback; improves efficiency, pace and accuracy in SOC operations
- New Nokia NetAct(TM) Archive Cloud: first automated, analytical and real-time monitoring cloud backup system
- New Nokia SBC (Session Border Controller) for Cloud: First SBC Virtual Network Function (VNF) that secures the complete range of IMS services in a single software package with high performance and improved operational efficiency
To read the full press release, please click here.