In a joint announcement dated 12 May 2014, Coventry-based RDM Automotive was named by Transport Systems Catapult as the company chosen to manufacture vehicles for the LUTZ Pathfinder, a Milton Keynes-based driverless vehicle demonstrator project.
April 20, 2015
December 11, 2015
ITS Benefits >> Deployment of integrated traffic management and control system leads to a greater than 25 percent increase in peak throughput capacity on Melbourne, Australia’s M1 Monash Freeway.
November 30, 2014
August 25, 2015
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
- Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October