In a joint announcement dated 12 May 2014, Coventry-based RDM Automotive was named by Transport Systems Catapult as the company chosen to manufacture vehicles for the LUTZ Pathfinder, a Milton Keynes-based driverless vehicle demonstrator project.
- Corridor as a Service is about smart logistics
- NXP guest blog: Why GreenBox matters to hybrid and electric vehicle (HEV/EV) development
- Fostering international cooperation: ERTICO delegation visits Kazan
- Cooperative effort is a win-win: the Brainport region shows how
- PTV Guest Blog: Air pollution control thanks to optimised traffic light management
June 20 @ 1:00 pm - June 21 @ 1:30 pm
June 27 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm