Poland’s Ministry of the Environment is tapping into the Green Investment Scheme (GIS), a funding mechanism created under the UN’s Kyoto Protocol, to purchase 10 hybrid buses for the coastal city of Gdynia.
December 11, 2012
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard