The Polish capital has won â¬ 1 million in Bloomberg Philanthropies’ 2014 Mayors Challenge to develop a network that will help blind and visually impaired people get around more easily in the city.
ITS Benefits >> A case study of one Electronic Freight Management system shows a 5 percent savings in container status tracking and 98 percent savings in dray invoicing.
August 29, 2014
Centre for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles seeks views from potential partners to bolster case for flagship driverless vehicle test facility
May 27, 2016
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
- Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October
January 14, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
February 18, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
March 18, 2019 - March 19, 2019