The fourth UDRIVE regional workshop took place on 25th April 2017 at the IBDiM premises in Warsaw, Poland.
A total of twenty local stakeholders participated at the workshop representing the Warsaw Road Dpt., Traffic Police, research institutes, BPRW – consultancy, Polish Road Safety Council, Rad Safety NGO and press.
The main topics covered included the Polish operation site, road safety issues, eco-driving issues and the top 5 research priorities (according to the questionnaire):
- Road/junctions design vs. road safety
- Influence of road design on speeding
- Aggressive driving style vs. road safety
- Drivers distraction reasons
- What influence eco-driving?