With the goal of further encouraging walking among Munich’s population, the city has developed a long-term strategy to make the consideration of accessible pedestrian spaces and routes fundamental to future planning.
July 3, 2013
March 17, 2015
June 4, 2014
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard