ERTICO is delighted to welcome a new member to its Partnership: BlackBerry. Founded in 1984, originally known for its smart phones, BlackBerry is today a global provider of software and services, ensuring the real-time operating systems that drive autonomous technology. BlackBerry is the product of choice for over 120 million automobiles and provides operating systems to traffic light manufacturers and high speed rail, as well as endpoint security and endpoint management software. With Europe representing an important market for smart mobility, BlackBerry is interested in identifying new cooperation partners from European industry and authorities who share its vision of safer, cleaner and...
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4