The 3rd edition of the Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety took place on 18 and 19 February in Stockholm, Sweden. ERTICO joined United Nations representatives, the European Commission, Transport Ministers from around the globe, as well as a long list of key road safety stakeholders to continue the fight against road accidents and fatalities. Since the first event in Moscow in 2009, the United Nation’s Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety has been gathering transport representatives from around the world to explore solutions to reduce road fatalities. With transport safety being one of the main pillars in its strategy, ERTICO was present at the conference to contribute and...
- Exciting times for Innovation and Intelligent Mobility: Guest blog by Transport for West Midlands
- Overcoming 2020 challenges in mobility
- Letter from Dr. Angelos Amditis, ERTICO’s Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Whenever time is critical, drones are the best delivery option: Guest blog by VVA Brussel
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
March 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
March 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm