ERTICO’s new Partner wants to make transport ‘happen’. For this reason, sharing best practice with European Partners and identifying opportunities to collaborate on projects and initiatives is key to succeeding for ERTICO’s new Partner Transport for West Midlands. Transport for West Midlands is the transport authority responsible for the United Kingdom’s West Midlands region and its road, bus, tram, bus rapid transit and train services. This new Partnership is based on an important commitment, which is to deliver the mobility solutions of the future, such as electric automated and connected vehicles and Mobility as a Service, to fulfill the common ambition of creating a happier, healthier...
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
September 17 - September 19
September 17 - September 18