The optiTruck project will launch this week a real-life test of its fuel optimisation module, in the form of a long-haul delivery mission across Europe carrying shipments for IKEA and Electrolux. The project aims to reduce the fuel consumption of heavy trucks by up to 20%, and will put its Global Optimiser to the test with this transport mission through Turkey, Greece and Italy, in a baseline truck and a testbed truck equipped with the system. Two Ford F-Max Comfort Plus tractors with Otokar semi-trailers will depart from Uşak, Turkey on 17 July carrying a shipment for IKEA, who partnered with optiTruck for this purpose. After taking the ferry from Igoumenitsa (GR) to Brindisi (IT),...
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4