In times where cities struggle with traffic congestion, pollution and inefficiency and even in critical health emergency situations, drones play an increasingly important role in urban mobility. Dr. Johanna Tzanidaki, ERTICO’s Director of Innovation and Deployment was present at last week’s Amsterdam Drone Week to tell us why. From blood samples, to organs, and even the delivery of pizzas, drones are already used in a variety of cases and with substantial advantages. In a study conducted by ERTICO Partner VVA, it is estimated that drones reduce the delivery time of biomedical samples from 45 to 15 minutes (almost a third of 42 min estimated for e-vans) and are cheaper than e-vans (EUR 1.92...
- Whenever time is critical, drones are the best delivery option: Guest blog by VVA Brussel
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
December 16 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
February 19, 2020 - February 20, 2020