On 11 April, the 10 winners of the Second European Start-up Prize for Mobility (EUSP) were finally unveiled. Launched in 2018 by the Chair of the Transport and Tourism Committee of the European Parliament Karima Delli, this year’s edition saw Cargoroo, OpenAirlines, Blickfeld, Einride, Shotl, Karhoo, Cityscoot, Geovelo and K-Ryole triumph among the over 500 applicants from around Europe. For the second year in a row, the EUSP teamed up with ERTICO. The historical cars exhibited at Autoworld back-dropped the ceremony, a stark contrast with the innovative solutions presented by the 10 finalists, giving a sense of pride in seeing how far the automotive industry has come. Today’s mobility is...
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
May 22 - May 24
May 29 - May 31