By 2030, 60 percent of the world’s population will live in cities, an increase of about 50 percent today. Over the same period, more than two billion people are likely to enter the middle class, with the majority of them living in cities in emerging markets. Existing urban infrastructure cannot support such an increase in vehicles on the road and solving the mobility challenge will require bold, coordinated actions from the private and public sectors for gaining public acceptance of emerging technological solutions and creating new regulatory frameworks across Europe and beyond. In this framework, ERTICO’s Senior Manager Piia Karjalainen spoke at the event “The Role of Cities in the Smart...
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
June 24 - June 28