“No Women on Board” is an old (and backward) sailors’ superstition. Women were said to bring bad luck on board a ship due to the possibility they might be a distraction for the sailors. Dr Phanthian Zuesongdham proves how wrong this is, in our fourth interview of the #womenonthemove2019 campaign. Phanthian has made transport and logistics her way of life. With over 20 years of experience in the logistics sector, she has become an important figurehead in the port of Hamburg and the Hamburg Port Authority, where she is Head of Digital and Business Transformation. She has also played an important role in AEOLIX, ERTICO-led transport and logistics project, which recently held its final event....
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4