Brussels 10 September 2019 – Today, stakeholders from the mobility sector including the European Commission, vehicle manufacturers, telecom operators, testing and certification agencies met at ERTICO offices in Brussels for a Focus On Workshop to discuss the evolution of eCall into its next generation (NG eCall). The initiative spear-headed by ERTICO and its team of experts will lead to the first ever LTE TESTFEST event, jointly organised by ERTICO, DEKRA and ETSI in Malaga at the end of the year. Mobile networks in Europe are rapidly evolving towards LTE, which raises a compatibility issue for the currently regulated eCall, in particular if the required 2G/3G radio equipment will...
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 17 - September 19
September 17 - September 18