The Finnish and Chinese trial sites leaders have organised visits to their sites to coordinate activities. In these visits, the European and Asian trial sites of 5G-MOBIX presented their updated use cases and 5G deployment plans and progresses. In summary, the Finnish trial site will experiment with multi-PLMN and multi-MEC configurations for extended sensors and remote driving CCAM applications; in addition, the Chinese trial site will utilize multi-VENDOR (commercial) equipment for advanced driving and platooning. Both trial sites also exchanged their experiences and learnings from recent trials on C-V2X.
September 22, 2015
November 17, 2016
September 18, 2013
January 12, 2015
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4