The Finnish and Chinese trial sites leaders have organised visits to their sites to coordinate activities. In these visits, the European and Asian trial sites of 5G-MOBIX presented their updated use cases and 5G deployment plans and progresses. In summary, the Finnish trial site will experiment with multi-PLMN and multi-MEC configurations for extended sensors and remote driving CCAM applications; in addition, the Chinese trial site will utilize multi-VENDOR (commercial) equipment for advanced driving and platooning. Both trial sites also exchanged their experiences and learnings from recent trials on C-V2X.
November 6, 2014
May 16, 2013
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
October 21 - October 25
November 13 @ 9:00 am - November 14 @ 6:30 pm
November 13 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm