A new study has found that external and infrastructural costs of cars in the Netherlands in 2010 amounted to â¬ 18 billion. The study also looked at the costs of other modes such as cycling, trains, and air travel.
August 30, 2012
October 11, 2016
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
November 13 @ 9:00 am - November 14 @ 6:30 pm
November 13 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm