- In-vehicle biometrics enhances security and offers real personalization
- Flexible entertainment: cloud solution for the head unit
- Dynamic eHorizon for riders: making motorcycling safer
- Even smarter: new “Intelligent Glass Control” functions
- 3D display surface: new design possibilities in the cockpit
- One step further: new vehicle surroundings sensor and control unit for automated driving
- Zonar: intelligent fleet management on the tablet
Las Vegas, Nevada, December 13, 2016. Advanced driver assistance systems, security solutions, concepts for cleaner drives, and holistic connectivity: The list of pioneering products from Continental is expanding as the automotive industry continues its rapid shift towards software and mobility services. To demonstrate its interpretation of the digitalization of the automotive world, the international technology company will be showcasing a selection of products and services at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on January 5 – 8 in Las Vegas.
“The entire automotive industry is undergoing a revolution and we at Continental are playing an active role in shaping it. On the basis of our solid expertise in systems integration and our years of experience in the field of vehicle connectivity, we are constantly adapting our products in line with the latest market trends. For example, we are developing the building blocks of new mobility solutions for our customers and helping to shape the mobility of tomorrow together. At the upcoming CES in Las Vegas, we will be showcasing the very latest solutions which will be taking us into the future,” says Helmut Matschi, member of the Executive Board at Continental and head of the Interior Division.
This article first appeared on the Continental website.