The InterCor TESTFEST on Cross-border Interoperability started this Monday in Antwerp, Belgium. The event is hosted by the Flemish Ministry for Mobility and Public Works and will validate the international interoperability of the deployed Day 1 services. The twelve present international test teams from six countries (BE, FR, NL, UK, DE, CZ) are testing Day 1 services in pilot sites in the Flanders region in Belgium and the Netherlands. The fourth and final InterCor TESTFEST will conclude on Thursday 28 March with the “Connecting European corridors – C-ITS services across borders” conference including speeches by the Flemish Ministry, European Commission and industry representatives. InterCor partners will also use this opportunity to present the preliminary results of the project to the public.
January 7, 2019
January 14, 2014
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
June 24 - June 28