The InterCor TESTFEST on Cross-border Interoperability started this Monday in Antwerp, Belgium. The event is hosted by the Flemish Ministry for Mobility and Public Works and will validate the international interoperability of the deployed Day 1 services. The twelve present international test teams from six countries (BE, FR, NL, UK, DE, CZ) are testing Day 1 services in pilot sites in the Flanders region in Belgium and the Netherlands. The fourth and final InterCor TESTFEST will conclude on Thursday 28 March with the “Connecting European corridors – C-ITS services across borders” conference including speeches by the Flemish Ministry, European Commission and industry representatives. InterCor partners will also use this opportunity to present the preliminary results of the project to the public.
June 25, 2014
September 21, 2017
September 26, 2017
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
October 21 - October 25
November 13 @ 9:00 am - November 14 @ 6:30 pm
November 13 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm