A â¬ 25m call for solutions to cut energy costs, increase resource security and operational safety, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions has been launched by the European Institute for Innovation and Technology (EIT).
December 30, 2013
March 12, 2015
September 3, 2014
April 8, 2015
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4