- This event has passed.
2nd SATIE Workshop: From Test Bed to deployment?
October 7, 2013 @ 10:00 pm - October 8, 2013 @ 9:59 pm
How can ITS Test Beds better support ITS deployment?
Test Beds managers and stakeholders are invited to present the present status of ITS Test Beds in Europe, and discuss which barriers should be removed for more successful deployment of ITS and how cross border cooperation could contribute to bigger national and European added value
• Which are the ITS test beds are active in Europe today?
• How do they support innovation deployment and what are their benefits, their limitations?
• Life after research and development: what can make a test bed a long-term initiative?
• Linking Test Beds at European level, why and how?
• The SATIE concept of Test Beds and innovation incubators, and an approach to a pan-European network of Test Beds
The SATIE project, co-funded by the European Commission through the 7th Framework Programme for RTD, is creating and validating a concept for a “European Large-Scale Action” to stimulate innovation and its take-up in the domain of Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) for transport and mobility.
If you would like to participate, please send an email to Sébastien Mure
For more information about SATIE, please visit www.satie.eu