- This event has passed.
FOT-Net 10th Stakeholders workshop on “Naturalistic driving”
November 26, 2013 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This workshop is organised in collaboration with the UDRIVE project.
In this stakeholders workshop we will focus on Naturalistic Driving Studies (NDS). NDS can be defined as “A study undertaken to provide insight into driver behaviour during every day trips by recording details of the driver, the vehicle and the surroundings through unobtrusive data gathering equipment and without experimental control”.
The following questions will be addressed:
• What is the current status of the Naturalistic Driving Studies?
• What role can Naturalistic Driving play within Field Operational Tests, and what is the synergy between these two types of studies?
• What are the interests and needs of stakeholders?
• How can the results from NDS be deployed?
• What can be done with the large amount of data that are gathered in NDS?
In this stakeholder workshop attention will be paid to different types of NDS (both from Europe and the US) and with different types of vehicles (cars, trucks, powered two-wheelers and bicycles).
Results from the different working groups in FOT-Net will be presented in relation to NDS. Also the latest revision of the FESTA handbook will be presented.
The preliminary agenda can be found here.
For registration, please click here