- This event has passed.
IRISH TRANSPORT RESEARCH NETWORK CONFERENCE 2014
September 3, 2014 @ 10:00 pm - September 5, 2014 @ 9:59 pm
IRISH TRANSPORT RESEARCH NETWORK CONFERENCE 2014 – Call for papers
The Irish Transport Research Network (ITRN) is now calling for papers for its annual conference to be held this year at the University of Limerick on the 4thand 5th of September.
Topics include but are not limited to:
• Renewable energy & transport electrification;
• Alternative fuel vehicles e.g. natural gas as a transport fuel, CNG & biofuels;
• Transport & the environment e.g. gaseous emissions & noise;
• Transport policy, planning & society;
• Transport infrastructure, technology & materials;
• Public transport & smarter travel including ICT & ITS;
• Transport economics & regulation;
• Transport & safety;
• Logistics & freight transport i.e. railway, maritime & aviation;
• Motorised two wheeled modes of transport; and
• Non-mechanised modes of transport.
• The deadline for acceptance of abstracts is the 31st March 2014.
• Abstracts (maximum word count 500) must be submitted via the online portal HERE
• Authors will be notified of acceptance (or rejection) of abstracts via email by the 30th of April 2014.
ITRN2014 is an opportunity for industry professionals & academia to promote, share and discuss issues and developments in the field of transportation. For updates & information on ITRN2014 visit www.itrn.ie.