- This event has passed.
ITS (UK) – Breakfast Meeting – ITS in the North West
January 23, 2014 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Thursday 23rd January 2014 8.00 – 10.00
Jury’s Inn Hotel Great Bridgewater St, Manchester M1 5LE
ITS (UK) welcomes Members and non-members to an informal Breakfast Meeting where a number of speakers will present Intelligent Transport innovations in the region. During this two-hour session you will have the opportunity to learn more about the role that ITS is playing across our transport networks and have the opportunity to discuss and share thinking, and meet industry colleagues in an open and informal setting.
1. Welcome by: Giles Perkins, Mouchel
2. Timothy Morris, Transport for Greater Manchester – Smart Freight Corridors: The growth of intelligent transport networks through better data integration
3. Peter Jones, Mouchel – Shifting the balance from vehicles to people, using Bluetooth in Merseyside
4. Lee Street, URS – Tunnels ITS on the A55 in Wales
5. Mark Davies, Mouchel – BLISS, EU funded street lighting in St. Helens
More talks to be added …
Attendance is FREE for ITS (UK) Members and directly employed Local Authority staff (not consultants or secondees) but must be pre-booked.
Other non-members may attend on payment of a fee.
For more information or to book a place, please contact Rachael Direct Line +44 (0) 207 709 3005 or email@example.com