- This event has passed.
MOVE 2013: FUTURE MOBILITY CONCEPTS AND ENABLERS
September 25, 2013 @ 5:00 am - September 26, 2013 @ 2:00 pm
The event is being organised by the EUROPEAN NETWORKING GROUP.
Topic: Driving profitable sustainable business models that satisfy the demands of iTopic: ndividuals and fleet mobility customers
• Analysing the link between urbanisation, policy, transportation & mobility
• The B2C and B2B approaches to optimise transit
• Technology enablers for car sharing and enhanced mobility
• Reaching integrated and multi-modal transportation
• Insight into the initiatives and needs of corporate fleet operators
• Evaluating the role of electric vehicles in the mobility arena
For interest in speaking or sponsoring, please contact Pam Walter, Business Development Manager, +41 44 586 4590, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 sponsors included: Mapfre Warranty, Co-maker Mobility Software Solutions and Pilotfish
Part of E.N.G.’s Automotive Series 2013:
-Vehicle Remarketing 29/30 January | 5th annual
-Auto Retail & Distribution 20/21 March | 13th annual
-Strategic Growth in Light Commercial Vehicle and Truck Sectors 14/15 May
-Automotive Finance 4/5 June | 5th annual
-MOVE 2013: Europe’s meeting point for innovation in automotive mobility | 25/26 September 2nd annual
-Automotive CRM & Marketing Excellence | 13/14 November | 13th annual
Further information available here