- This event has passed.
November 4, 2015 - November 6, 2015
The automotive, supplier, and petroleum industries gather at the tank.tech conference every two years to discuss current technologies and innovations in the area of fuel and SCR systems.
This year’s speakers will again exoplore the full range of current challenges from the viewpoint of the OEMs, the supplier industry, regulators, and associations. Participants can see new products firsthand during the accopanying industrial exhibit.
If you are interested in presenting a paper, submission of abstracts is open until 27 March 2015. Topics:
- Requirements for fuel and SCR systems: legislation andgeneral conditions
- Trends for fuel and SCR systems at the OEMs, includingthe effects of powertrain developments on fuel systems
- Current and future manufacturing methods for storage systems, processing and application examples and production methods
- Component architecture and functionalities: sensors andactuators, fuel pumps, lines, valves, filters, etc.
- Development methodology from simulation to testing, prototype manufacturing
- Development of fuels and refueling capabilities, SCRinfrastructure, refuelling equipment and fuel pump nozzles
- Tank systems for alternative drives (hybrid, liquid nitrogen and CNG vehicles)
For more information, click here