Different driving styles can be identified by different patterns in gear shifting and braking behaviour. The difference in fuel consumption and emissions due to driving behaviour can be up to 25% in urban areas. Anticipating traffic when driving, correlated with safe driving, results in less braking and therefore better eco-driving behaviour
June 28, 2017
November 18, 2014
January 2, 2017
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4