The upcoming Virtual ITS European Congress is the first digital event entirely dedicated to the ITS Community. With two days of live-streamed sessions, presentations, debates, access to the latest publications, networking opportunities. There are more than enough reasons to attend, but here’s five more:
- Meet your audience and gain another: expose your organisation, project or idea to a geographically diverse audience with global coverage. Data from past events show that 35% of the attendees originate from Western Europe, 15% from Southern Europe and 20% from Northern Europe, while the remaining is from Asia-Pacific, North America and the rest of the world;
- Learn more: access experts’ insights on the latest mobility trends through High level sessions, presentations and debates;
- Reach out: create your own networking moments during breaks between sessions or use the online lounge to interact with policy makers, thought-leaders, users and stakeholders, project developers and academics;
- Check out your competitors: be directly exposed to key players from other leading companies marketing similar technologies and products;
- Partner up: engage with a diverse range of industry sponsors from traditional and emerging sectors within the ITS ecosystem: OEMs, transport operators, mobile application providers, ITS suppliers, ITS start-ups, connectivity providers.
The Virtual ITS European Congress represents a unique opportunity to benefit from all the advantages of a digital environment to participate in a dynamic, engaging experience. Let’s shape a more resilient, innovative and sustainable landscape together!
To discover more about the Virtual ITS European Congress and secure your discounted ticket this month, visit the website!