For the first time ever, ERTICO – ITS Europe, the Dutch Host and HERE are organising a ‘Your Future Festival’ event during the ITS European Congress 2019. “Your Future Festival” is the place where top students, young processionals and companies can connect with each other to share inspiration, research and experience and make valuable connections for the future. Get connected!
The Your Future Festival takes place on Tuesday 4 June at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Aan de Dommel from 18.00 -23.00 hrs.
What can you expect?
- Festival vibe with small stages where talent can be shown in different pitches, workshops and tech activities
- Hackathon stage by main sponsor HERE
- Tech mobility related workshops, pitches and activities with the aim to make employees, young professionals and students interact in a relax setting
- Talent and innovation will be rewarded
- Employees, young professionals and students can promote themselves during the event
- ‘You don’t want to miss this opportunity’ for both parties
What’s in it for me?
Top students and young professionals are invited to show their talents, ideas and research projects. Whether it’s the best technician or research grad, “Your Future Festival” provides a platform to all talents in the field of mobility and ITS. Top employees are ready to connect with internships, job offers or support of start-ups with a broad network and finance opportunities. Students and young professionals can meet different future investors or employees and can interact with them about their ambitions and future career. Employers can connect with top students of the best knowledge institutes and young professionals, which can add value for working and implementing ITS innovation in one day.
Employers can interact and gives a unique moment in which talent has come together and can be scouted directly. Also employees are getting a nice opportunity for their employer branding to reach the best students with different backgrounds. Top graduates and YP from all over Europe will be connected at the young professional festival.
Click here for more information.