Transport for London (TfL) is testing new bus sensor technology that alerts drivers when pedestrians and cyclists get too close to their vehicles in an effort to improve road safety.
January 7, 2014
ITS Lessons >> Recognize that reducing congestion is at least as important as revenue generation for implementing congestion pricing or managed lanes.
January 28, 2014
December 6, 2016
- Exciting times for Innovation and Intelligent Mobility: Guest blog by Transport for West Midlands
- Overcoming 2020 challenges in mobility
- Letter from Dr. Angelos Amditis, ERTICO’s Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Whenever time is critical, drones are the best delivery option: Guest blog by VVA Brussel
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
May 18 - May 20
May 19 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
June 22 - June 26