Malmö (Sweden) won the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK Award 2016 for its long-term focus on active transport modes such as cycling and walking. The 5th Award for Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning was won by Brussels (Belgium) for its successful freight strategy.
September 2, 2014
Commission identifies the infrastructure priorities and investment needs for the Trans-European Transport Network until 2030
January 16, 2015
October 8, 2014
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
March 28 - March 31