On 5 October, INEA is organising Energy info day in Brussels, where you can learn about new funding opportunities for upcoming Horizon 2020 funding opportunities for projects focusing on a smart energy system and smart cities concepts.
Register now – the number of seats is limited. Max. two people from one organisation can be registered. Participants will be accepted on the ‘first come, first served’ basis.
The info day will cover the following H2020 calls for funding:
1. Smart citizen-centred energy system (budget: €130 m in 2019)
- Flexibility and retails market options for the distribution grid
- Solutions for regional cooperation in the transmission grid
- Research on advanced tools and technological development
- European Islands Facility
- Big data solutions for energy
2. Smart Cities and Communities (budget: €83 m in 2019)
It will also give an overview on the application and evaluation process, and will offer a recap on lessons learnt from previous evaluations, incl. tips for writing a good proposal. Two funded projects will share their experience.
Compulsory registration for the info day is now open.
Participants who won’t be able to attend the info day in person will have an opportunity to follow the info day via a live web stream. The link will be published before the event.
More info on the event page.