The purpose of this CDE themed call for research proposals is driven by the strategic need for future platforms to be multi-role and tactically flexible. Hence, MOD are interested in exploring a range of novel ideas for future electro-optic and infra-red sensors. The MOD’s Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE) proves the value of novel, high-risk, high-potential-benefit research sourced from the broadest possible range of science and technology…
July 22, 2014
October 26, 2015
September 30, 2014
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4