The SCOOP@F final event will take place in Bordeaux, France on 20 and 21 November 2019. The international seminar will cover the final results of project SCOOP@F and C-ITS deployment perspectives in France.
SCOOP@F is the only C-ITS deployment project in Europe built from scratch on a cooperation between road operators and car manufacturers, which has faced all the real life challenges of privacy, security, industrial processes, procurement, compliance assessment and interoperability.
Among the highlights will be:
• The final evaluation of project SCOOP@F, including user acceptance, benefits in terms of road safety and congestion, assessment of organizational, health and legal impacts, and a technical evaluation of the system,
• A demonstration of the fully hybrid solution developed in SCOOP@F,
• Cross-tests performed with Austria, Spain and Portugal,
• The hybrid security architecture developed in the project,
• The European harmonization performed in the C-Roads Platform,
• The new services, including logistics services, urban services and services for automated vehicles developed in the related projects C-Roads France, InterCor, InDiD.
Find out more about SCOOP@F.
More information on the event and registration will follow soon.