When: Monday 12 April 2011
Where: São Paulo Brazil
B.Bice and Viajeo are pleased to invite you to join a seminar on Brazil – EU cooperation on sustainable transport in São Paulo Brazil on Tuesday 12 April 2010. The seminar is supported by two EC funded FP7 projects B.Bice and Viajeo. The seminar is aimed at sharing experiences and good practices of EU-Brazil cooperation in the sustainable transport sector and exploiting opportunities of cooperation. At the seminar activities and achievements of EU-Brazil cooperation on sustainable transport will be presented as well as good practice in EU-Brazil cooperation in technologies shared. Speakers will include some with many years of experience in the EU-Brazil cooperation. Participants will also discuss future opportunities and strategies. The seminar will also provide a networking opportunity for stakeholders from EU and Brazil.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mr. Frédéric Sgarbi DG Research European Commission
- Prof. Paulo Egler coordinator of B.Bice and professor at Centre for Advanced Studies in Government and Public Administration (CEAG/UnB) Brazilian Institute of Information in Science and Technology
- Mr. Gino Franco Viajeo Sao Paulo test site leader and director of Innovation Unit Mizar Automazione
- Mr. Alessandro Santiago Research and Manager from Network and Information Security at the Institute for Technological Research (IPT)
- Mr Andrea Ricci Vice President Institute of Studies for the Integration of Systems (ISIS)
- Ms. Monica Giannini Director of international cooperation PluService leader of South Africa demo site of the STADIUM project
- Dr. Yanying Li Coordinator of Viajeo and Project Manager at ERTICO – ITS Europe
The Brazilian Bureau for Enhancing the International Cooperation with the European Union (Project B.Bice) was created in 2005 with the intention to both promote and improve the cooperation between Brazil and the EU in Science Technology and Innovation. B.Bice’s aims at improving Brazilian participation in the 7th Framework Programmes on Research and Development by dissemination of information related to the cooperation opportunities.
The Viajeo project is a three year project aiming at the development implementation and demonstration of an open platform for traffic data collection and traveller information services. The open platform will be demonstrated in Athens São Paulo Beijing and Shanghai. In São Paulo the Viajeo open platform will provide real-time traffic information for motorists.
Registrations close on 1 April. Register now!
For further information please click here.
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Thu 10 Mar 2011