Volvo has famously said that, by 2020, no one should be killed or seriously injured in one of its new cars. Jeremy Clarkson has an alternative approach to road safety – to replace air bags with titanium spikes, which, in the event of a crash, will impale the driver to the seat, thus encouraging people to drive more carefully. There is a great divide in the road safety world in the 21st century, with Jeremy Clarkson (and most…
March 21, 2016
July 26, 2010
January 25, 2016
September 30, 2014
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4