TISA invites delegates of the ITS World Congress to visit the European Pavilion (booth number 2015) where we will be present with information on our membership and activities.
On Wednesday 10 September, a special session SIS38 TPEGTM Traffic Services Worldwide will present the TPEGTM services that are currently operated worldwide, as well as ongoing development work. This session will provide external parties and non-TISA Members with an excellent overview of TPEGTM applications already standardised, as well as detailed information of how to engage in currently ongoing development and standardisation work within TISA.
Speakers at the session will be:
• Matthias Unbehaun, TISA, Executive Director, Belgium
• Derek Rohloff, Clearchannel, Vice President, Automotive Strategic Partnerships, USA
• Ralf-Peter Schäfer, TomTom, Vice President Traffic, Germany
• Saurav Bhattacharyya, Quantum Inventions, CEO, Singapore
• Jim O’Neill, GEWI, CEO North America, USA
• Scott Sedlik, Vice President, Product Planning & Market Development, INRIX, USA
Also Thomas Kusche, TISA President, will speak during the session Data, Directives and Regulations: How Crowd Sourced Data is Helping Agencies Meet New Rules (SIS64) on Wednesday 10 September.