Claiming that less than one per cent of bus fares are now paid in cash, Transport for London (TfL) has today launched a public consultation seeking customers’ views on proposals to withdraw cash fare payments on London buses. Since the introduction of the Oyster card in 2003, and the launch of contactless payment cards on London’s buses last year, passengers have been induced, by cheaper fares and speedier…
July 18, 2014
July 21, 2017
ITS Benefits >> In North Carolina, Portable Traffic-Monitoring Devices found to provide a cost-effective and safe means of recording speed and traffic counts in work zones.
August 19, 2013
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
March 19 - March 20
March 20 - March 21
March 28 - March 31