Poland’s Ministry of the Environment is tapping into the Green Investment Scheme (GIS), a funding mechanism created under the UN’s Kyoto Protocol, to purchase 10 hybrid buses for the coastal city of Gdynia.
September 24, 2014
September 19, 2011
July 18, 2014
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
May 22 - May 24
May 29 - May 31