The second in our ITS European Congress Toulouse webinar series will focus on the Congress theme, Next-generation Solutions. Join the discussion on Wednesday 23 February, from 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM (CET) to hear experts discussing how they are breaking boundaries to produce cutting-edge technologies. We will also hear from experts about the latest products and innovations that are being brought to market. Register now to join the next webinar.
ERTICO’s Partner PARIFEX and Exhibitor at the ITS Toulouse Congress, represented by Nathalie Deguen will discuss how 3D LiDAR technology is being used to make safer roads. Kristóf Almásy, Policy Officer Digitalisation of Mobility, European Commission DG CONNECT will discuss the digital transformation of mobility and how next-generation solutions build on the emerging mobility dataspace. Menno Malta, CEO & Founder at Monotch, also Exhibitor at the ITS Toulouse Congress will present its experiences with its TLEX platform and discuss the value of a proven C-ITS datahub for Next-Generation solutions. Last but not least, Tom Alkim, Strategic Adviser Connected & Automated Mobility at MAPtm will present next-generation traffic management for automated vehicles.
Join the webinar, hosted by Lisa Boch-Andersen, Director of Communications, Congresses & Events at ERTICO – ITS Europe and listen to the panel discussion, moderated by Coen Bresser, Senior Manager of Innovation and Deployment.
- Lisa Boch-Andersen – Director of Communications, Congresses & Events, ERTICO-ITS Europe – Congress overview
- Joost Vantomme, CEO, ERTICO-ITS Europe
– Welcoming Remarks
- Nathalie Deguen – Sales Manager, Speed enforcement department, Parifer
– Making the most of 3D LiDAR technology for safer roads
- Menno Malta – CEO & Founder, Monotch
– The value of a proven C-ITS datahub for Next-Generation solutions
- Kristóf Almásy – Policy Officer Digitalisation of mobility, European Commission DG CONNECT
– Enablers to drive the digital transformation of mobility
- Tom Alkim – Strategic Adviser Connected & Automated Mobility, MAPtm
– Next-generation traffic management for automated vehicles
Register to join our next webinar.