TISA, in collaboration with the Amsterdam Group and the DATEXII community, has produced an update of the Action C relevant safety message sets document. A new document is now available on the TISA website ref. ITSTF17001 About the document ITSTF17001 In the Directive 2010/40/EU (“ITS Directive”) the European Commission developed as Priority Action C a EU […]
April 29, 2019
June 21, 2013
March 21, 2014
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4