The Volkswagen Group is expanding its business in its most important market, China. Volkswagen Group China, SEAT and the Chinese auto manufacturer JAC, which together form the joint venture JAC Volkswagen, continue to drive SEAT’s market entry strategy. The Spanish brand aims to enter the Chinese market in the coming two to three years. An agreement has now been reached in Martorell, Spain, during a visit by a delegation of Chinese government officials from the Anhui province. Anhui’s provincial capital Hefei is where the headquarters of the JAC Volkswagen joint venture is located, which was founded in 2017 and focuses on the development, production and marketing of pure battery vehicles. China plays a central role in the global transformation of the Volkswagen Group and its decarbonization program. Already this year, the range of electrified vehicles will be expanded. By 2028, more than half of the 22 million e-cars planned by the Group will be produced in China. The goal is to deliver around 1.5 million electrified vehicles, most of them pure e-cars, to customers by 2025.
December 19, 2017
February 5, 2018
December 28, 2018
February 22, 2018
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
June 18 - June 20
June 18 - June 19
June 21 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm