In the Greek city of Volos, a modern cycle path network is set to be built. The new routes will see the city connected with Nea Ionia, another city in the coastal Magnesia region. It will also connect routes out of the city centre with existing seafront cycle routes located near the city.
February 13, 2014
September 26, 2014
January 7, 2016
- Whenever time is critical, drones are the best delivery option: Guest blog by VVA Brussel
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
December 4 - December 6
December 10 - December 11
December 16 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm